Romance is in the air at Yarra Valley Lodge.
With its fairy-tale setting among rolling vineyards and lush gardens, say “I do” to Yarra Valley Lodge for your wedding ceremony and reception, and we’ll take care of the rest.
From the first inquiry to the moment your last guest has retired, we are committed to making your big day your best day.
Whether you’re celebrating in our summery outdoor garden, a courtyard illuminated by glittering lights or one of our luxe, indoor venues, your wedding ceremony and reception will truly be an affair to remember.
From the moment you and your guests arrive on our immaculate, 1,000-acre grounds, our planning and catering teams will be by your side, ensuring a flawless and memorable experience from start to finish.
Allow our specialist wedding coordinator to take care of the details with a package tailored to you, including:
- Onsite ceremony location
- Guest chairs
- Wet weather option, as required
- Bridal retreat
We have a number of venues, ideally suited for your big day:
- Marmion Ballroom // Exquisite and refined, the Marmion Ballroom is an elegant, pillarless ballroom with conservatory terrace access. It’s our largest event space with capacity for 200 guests seated for dinner, making it ideal for weddings.
- Birrarung // Beautifully presented with floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing for an abundance of natural light, Birrarung is ideal for an intimate wedding ceremony and reception, accommodating up to 90 guests for dinner.
- Bella Restaurant // Bespoke, recycled timber tables, an abundance of natural light and access to an outdoor courtyard make Bella Restaurant an ideal setting for wedding receptions up to 100 guests.
- Conservatory // Boasting sweeping, panoramic views of the open-air Conservatory Terrace and lush, adjoining gardens, the Conservatory offers a memorable experience, perfect for a wedding reception.